He specialises in securities transactions, settlement, intellectual property, contracts, telecommunication infrastructure, and has worked as lawyer on a number of major transactions.
- 2008 – Bachelor degree in Law, Law School Shikhikhutag
- Master degree in Law, School of Law, National University of Mongolia;
- 2011 – Certificate of Lawyer;
- 2014 – Senior associate in Legal Policy law firm;
- 2012-2014 – Lawyer in Skytel LLC;
- 2009-2012 – Lawyer in Mongol post Bank;
- 2008-2009 – Lawyer in Golomt bank;
- Developed over 30 drafts of internal regulations as Company charter, Internal Labor regulation, Regulations on operation of Board, Internal audit regulation, Official travel regulation, Set of regulation for information security, Wage regulation, Code of ethics, Regulation for Complaint management, Debt management regulation and Bad debt collection and bad debt management regulation for Bank.
- Developing, editing and counselling necessary agreements, resolutions for daily activity of the company. For example, he participated in intellectual property dispute of logo of Skytel LLC, land dispute, group and subsidiaries merger, developing standard contracts for bank and major debt collections of the bank.