Deputy Managing Partner
Shinebayar M is an international lawyer who specializes in foreign and domestic trade and commercial agreements and negotiations.
- 2008 – Bachelor degree in Law, School of Law, National University of Mongolia /graduated with A grade/
- 2013 – Master degree in Business administration, Asia University, Taiwan.
- 2013 – Senior associate in Legal Policy law firm;
- 2010-2013 – Head of Legal Department, Administrative division, Newtel LLC;
- 2008-2010 – Lawyer, Senior lawyer, Legal Department, Administrative division, Mobicom Corporation LLC;
- 2004-2008 – Assistant to Head of International law sector, Legal Institute;
- Developed over 30 drafts of internal regulations as Company charter, Internal Labor regulation, Regulations in Financial operations, Rules of Approval, Set of regulation for information security, Wage regulation, Code of ethics, Regulation for Complaint management.
- Developing and counselling large number of agreements and negotiations as selling and purchasing agreements, supply agreement, agreements for service, land, building and equipment. Counselling on general and special agreements of Mobicom and Newtel companies signed with Nokia, Samsung, Alcatel Lucent, Sumitomo and other major foreign companies.
- Working in editing team and research team of legal books and magazine.